Thursday, April 20, 2006

Right guess what. i got totally drenched on monday. By the rain. Steph and i went back to RG for the purpose of finding out if we could do CIP at the library since it's smaller so we have less shelving to do, and secondly, to get back my dell thumbdrive from cheng tng.(Still rmb the social studies project that was never marked hehe)When got down the bus-stop, it started to rain HEAVILY,with lightning and thunder I happened to bring my umbrella (shit brown. gross and ugly)and steph didn't so i was REALLY NICE and i shared with her.lol:P

The bad thing was that i was carrying a paper bag containing my court shoes and my worksheets, so now my zuo wen's disfigured. And i had my court shoes with me cos' hui shi helped me buy and passed it to me on that day.Unfortunately, steph took most of the shelter and i kept going out into the rain, waddling in the puddles, and we could feel water seeping through our shoes. ew. And when we went into the sch, everyone was staring at us, esp me because i looked much more terrible compared to steph. So we decided to clean ourselves up in the stinky canteen toilet, but luckily i always bring another set of uniform in case i wear wrong uniform and get booked.
But it didn't help MUCH either because it was abit wet and i had to blow dry my socks, shorts etc. But at least it was dryer than the current one i was wearing.haha:DD
Anw, THE WORST THING WAS- we braved the rain and storm, for 2 important purposes, but at the end, we only got one sweet from mo ho.( she's was particularly nice that day) haha.

No comments: