Friday, May 26, 2006

Last day of school for this term. So sad... gonna miss all my friends. Ms Chong and Mdm Lee are also leaving. Sighhh we used to think that Mdm Lee's was really naggy and everything but now it's diff. :( Okay yeah so we had a farewell party today, and we ate like GLUTTONS. Haha. Amelia's saying that she wished we had treated Mdm Lee better and that we also should have invited more people to the party. It was quite a short one compared to what we used to have in Raffles but it was longer than the upper sec recess, uh it's the same as our recess lah. Oh fine i have no idea what I'm saying.
Now I truly feel sad that Mdm Lee's going, since Amelia's right beside me, going on and on about it. And she's reading what I'm typing now and she just said," Eh really lor."m HAHA. Okay i better go I'm so long-winded and this is post is super long, but not as long as my previous one. OKAY THAT WAS REDUNDANT.

No comments: