Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm blogging from my aunt's house in malaysia now, and guess how i arrived in malaysia?
I came all by myself in a coach! Then met my dad here since he already was.

Cos my sister has to go for orientation tomorrow, so, both my sisters and my mom will come over tomorrow. Have some silly camp thing tomorrow, and it's gonna be so weird cos I'm probably gonna be the only one not from malaysia, whereas everyone else would be. Pfft.

Anyway. The coach didn't turn out to be from some lousy company with torn and tattered seats and barely any leg space and all. It was so WOAH. Like really, I found out it was first class. Heh!
1) It was like an airplane

2) There was a steward who served food and drinks.
3) Only sixteen seats, so you can imagine how huge and comfy the seats were.
4) Plenty of leg space.
5) The seats were literally armchairs you know! You could make the leg thing go up like those armchairs etc.
6) Nono actually it was like a massage chair cos you could press the button and they start vibrating hahah!
7) There were individual television screens so I spent most of my time watching part of DaVinci Code, part of The Covenant, Keeping Mum, the local chinese show 'Just follow law' (something like that), and part of Miami Vice.
The first part of The Covenant freaked me out, and it would be too embarrassing to scream out loud so i decided to switch.
Miami Vice was boring so I switched too.
I saw this lady watching the local chinese show that looked more entertaining so I stopped watching DaVinci Code.
Oh right. They're showing that on tv now.

Gotta go, bye!

No comments: