Friday, October 28, 2005

Ming and mic went my house today!! Sad, peiling couldnt come..her mum fetched her from Holland. Holland Village there. We had to buy loads of halloween stuff for the CIP fair haunted treasure hunt. We bought lots of stuff!!! And after eating at burger king, peiling waited for her mum to fetch her from there and me, ming and mic walked to my house. Maybe around 15 minute walk? i dunno lah but halfway ming wanted to take a bus but almost there le. So...we walked the whole distance. We played Xbox and then watched Tv and stuff...and mic went back at around 7. And then me and ming watched tong xin yuan( which was a bit stupid). And everytime there was a advertisement, we ran to my room to watch ren wo ao you. The cds that mic lent me. She got the whole series leh!! Ok so anyway, we got bored of watching tong xin yuan after a while so we left my sister to watch while we were in my room to watch the ren wo ao you...there was this guy the ppl called polar bear or something..i forgeot...haha.. and she went home at around 8.30.
Sharl argued with me and ming. Hope she not angry leh..im also not angry with her anymore..but today she got a bit of PMS-sy problem. SIghs.
NOw raining liao. im gonna play icy tower..

No comments: