Thursday, August 16, 2007

freaky.

It was so freaky just now!
Ohmyohmy. Steph and I were at serene centre eating Mcdonalds because we needed to get the soba stuff for the class "healthy food" thing, from cold storage. It was so crowded and there was this bunch of people from some school (brown pants, what school is that?!), outside SMOKING. EEW. And some of them were even sec 2. Tsk tsk.
They came in and set down at the table beside Chelsea, Lien, Gloria, Esther, Nicola, Jacklyn's table and after saying bye to them and about too pull open the glass door, one of the brown pants person, with a toothpick haristyle, said,"excuse me."
We turned around and he said,"Er whats your number? Actually my friend wants. The small one."
He looked scary and I was so scared he might beat me up then I just glanced at him, then the battered phone, then the other people, and obviously said,"N-nno..."
Then he said again,"Come on lah, just type in only."
HELLO. I OBVIOUSLY WON'T GIVE RIGHT. ESPECIALLY TO SOME PAI KIAH AH BENG.
And after saying no again Steph and I just opened the door and walked out quickly.
We were so freaked out!
Won't go there that often anymore.

No comments: