Wednesday, September 26, 2007

1 more day left.

Tomorrow's Geog!
Oh no. I feel scared. Although I did study! I just hope the paper isn't difficult.

Anyway, today it was so funny! Almost half the class weren't in school by the end of the day.
Like around 5 (I think) didn't come to school, and then during break, which was before PE but after Math and Science, people started getting the green forms from teachers and going home. HAHA. Main reason is to study.
I didn't want to go to school at first, but my mum didn't allow. So we probably wasted time in school because most lessons were self-study periods.
And then when they gradually packed their bags and left class one by one, Jacklyn and I attempted to look pale and sick, so we could get a form too.
But, we decided not to leave our friends and disappoint the teachers with an almost-empty classroom so we didn't in the end.
Then we had to stay back a while to arrange the tables for EOYS (but we had already done that cos lao shi gave us her lesson to do so, so we could go back earlier.)

But anyway, I had piano after that at balmoral, then I went to home to study more geog, finish, and look for any existing assessment books but I don't have any. And my mum didn't want to test me cos she had to do lots of stuff (like teach my sister math.)

Therefore, I've decided to google for geog quizzes.

No comments: