Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2 days left.

I shouldn't be blogging.



But ANYWAY, yesterday Steph and I were raiding the classroom cupboard for plastic bags to stuff our books and files into cos we had to clear our desks and bring home everything. (Cheong lao shi said that after school we have to stay back and she'll check) And guess what!

We found this pink pokemon cards collection book with a hundred pokemon cards inside. (It belonged to someone from another year.) Then we looked at each other and started laughing and laughing, copying the I Not Stupid Too movie, shouting,"Who wants Pokemon 'ka'!"
And Amelia immediately turned around and said," I want I want! Can sell to my sister!"
So we went to her table and we started browsing through the book, and OH MY GOODNESS! hahahahahahhaaa when we flipped to the last page, we just stared at it cos there was alot of
"huan zhu ge ge" stickers!

Me: Can give lao shi!
Amelia: HAHAHAH
Steph: Yah yah yah! Let's display it on the teacher's table so later she can take it.
Me: Oh oh oh whiteboard!
Steph: Yeah!

And then we took the magnets and displayed the stickers on the whiteboard while Amelia wrote(in chinese characters) : "LAO SHI SONG GEI NI, with love!"

Steph: I bet she'll love them! Surely her favourite show last time! I also used to watch it everyday!
Me: Yeah! Primary 1 that time. I remember it was at 7 o clock!
Steph: Eh this one is the zi wei, then the xiao yan zi, then this one I forgot....

Yeah but we just brought it to chinese class and said,"Lao shi, jiao shi jie kuai le!"
And she just smiled. ;D

No comments: