Tuesday, October 02, 2007

2 more papers left, 2 more days.

Yeah! Now we only and math and english left.
Today's lit was. was. er, okay... I did the 2nd essay question coz I didn't understand the first. About Shylock. But then after the exam I found out, that we did something like that before (but phrased in another way), and almost everyone did the 1st one!
And besides, I think I wrote out-of-point. So shitty.

But, chinese was easy. Well except for the summary coz I was rushing for time; spent too long on the 4 comprehension passages. Luckily I heeded laoshi's advice and did the cloze passage last. She said that even if we dont have enough time we can just fill in the answers anyhow. At least get 1 mark or something.
And so I only has 2 minutes to do cloze passage, a few anyhow-done. Which was a pity coz the cloze was TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE (for once) and yet I didn't have time to do it properly.
Weird how luck never seems to be on my side.

Tomorrow is Math. Oh no, my math has been detoriorating. Nono, plunging downwards. So it's really scary.

No comments: