Thursday, October 18, 2007

Out.

The accessories selling in Cityhall's accessory shop are cool and pretty! Like these.I think we were in Aldo. Andrea, Alyssa, Shuli, Myself. Shuli has the nicer photos.
Hats! We were in. (Oops i forgot the name. But it has "island" in it, hahah) (Shuli has the nicer photo too.)

The soup place at Raffles City! (She has the nicer photos here again!)

This is Andrea's and my Clam Chowder in a bread bowl. It's soo good.

And the lights are cool too ;D

Ha, I'll get the other photos after Shuli sends Alyssa, who would then send me. Anyway, we met Charlotte and Jien Nee in Cityhall! Haha.
And, what's with the world's obsession with skinny jeans? I know it's a trend now, but personally, I feel that skinny jeans that come in bright green, brightlight blue, red, yellow etc, are horrible. (Plain ol' denim is alright, but in gaudy colours?)
Penninsular plaza (?! i think it's plaza) is so full of those awful gaudy skinny jeans and it was sold in shops at every corner whenever we saw more of those, we said,"Er haha again." or "Oh yuck."
But, no offence to those who love wearing skinny jeans though :/

Oh no! Dang, I just found out that the sec2s running for Great Eastern have to wear the standard red adidas shirt that the whole S'pore's wearing, and not our customized yellow SCGS one! Know why? Coz we're supposed to be featured in the dont-know-where-olympics-thingy, and the teachers chose sec2s.
I heard they're gonna video us so we have to stand in the front.
But I want to wear the yellow one. Firstly, the red one is TOO BIG for me. It really is. The armhole is huge.
Secondly, we'll stand out in yellow among the sea of red. Aiyuh.

No comments: