Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The absurdity of things

Oh my goodness I'm gonna dieeeeeee!
I did so badly for Geog, I got a freaking B! How am i able to take full geog now?!
Unless I do worst for Lit, which we're getting back tomorrow. Because I did really badly for history (of course), so if Geog is going to be my best humans subject for the exams, I think I would be able to take after all. Don't know :\
But if it happens, means I would do very badly for lit and i don't want that either coz it'll pull my average down!
And, we got back all our results already except Lit.
Did badly for Math and Hist, which will pull my average down.
But guess what man?! I passed higher chinese! I got a c5! It's a miracle, because it was actually the letter writing and compo that pulled me up. While the paper (supposedly easy) pulled me down. So it's balanced...? Nevermind.

Science was okay; I got 67. Which was really surprising. The highest in the level is 85/86 I think. What's the highest in our class? 72? I don't know if Mei-Shaan's the highest. I think so.
But I calculated my overall, the CAs and SA and I got higher than 60, so i have a chance of getting in to double science. Thanks to the exam! :)

No comments: