Monday, October 08, 2007

So much for a holiday; Long post.

1.00 pm:
I sense today's gonna be a boring day.
It's just going to be the laptop, music, handphone, books.
(The Pact, and The Guy Next Door)
How nice.

4.18pm:
Today's so far a boring holiday.
So far. Yeahyeahyeah a holiday may sound appealing and but there's nothing to do, other than to:
1) Laze around the house,
2) watch tv,
3) Read my un-read books and
4) Face the comp 24/7.
Oh I almost forgot,
5) And to worry about my Science, Geog, and Lit results we're gonna get back tomorrow.
Ouchhh I have 2 ulcers in my mouth!
8.23pm:
Today was a boring holiday.
Guess who's the genius who accidentally deleted o2jam (it's a game) 5 minutes after downloading it? And it took a long 1-2 hours!
Fyi, o2jam's really really fun. It's some music game with all sorts of genres and stuff. Difficult to explain.
&Introduced by Teri last year, and we always played like mad at her house. Furthermore, i could neverever manage to download it, until today! I happened to be coincidentally bored when I stumbled across my sister's o2jam-like PSP game cartridge (no, it's not the same because it's not o2jam! It's another name, AND the songs are all japanese the PSP one, AND all the songs are different, AND the touch is so much different.)
Anyway, I decided to attempt downloading it again on the comp, and it.worked.
Unfortunately, I had to be so dumb as to delete it accidentally. Long story. This post is already long enough so whoever reads this would probably have fallen asleep long ago, bored to tears with my dreary day.

Oh yes, another photo:
Myself, Stephanie.



No comments: