Wednesday, October 03, 2007

tomorrow is the day.





Woawowoahwowah. Can you I actually believe that we only have english paper 2 tomorrow, which the very last paper?! I can't! It seemed like yesterday when we were busy mugging and worrying about the exams, but now, we're here!
Like actually here. You know, able to have fun just tomorrow? At about precisely...wait. Yeah, at 09 30 tomorrow.
Then friday and monday's holiday. And tuesday, we get back our papers. Argh.
Math. Stupid and annoying. Cos I'm dumb. I couldn't finish paper 1. I thought was rather challeging. I'm not some smartypants. But I only needed a little more time, and I bet I could have finished. Again, my math is getting worse and worse. I can't believe it. The teacher said "stop writing" but I continued writing, so she sort of glared at me and repeated. Aiyah. Then I had to stop. Stupiddd. I was so shocked at my degree of slowness for this exam, because they used to be a breeze (HAHA, it's true.) previously, and I finish really early.
But this time it was a complete opposite, so I er. heh. cried? Estherlyn did too! Call me a crybaby, lol, but I'm only someone with feelings hahaaaaaaaa (I crossed that out, are you happy now?! D:) And exams are really important, so I couldn't not care.




But for now, I'm only crossing my fingers for paper 2 to pull me up. It was quite alright, but I didn't do question5 part (ii) and (iii). They were worth 3 marks, but kinda gave up doing it in the end. Also cos I was racing against the clock, and I had rather spent my time checking my other workings.

On Aces day/teachers' day(Courtesy of Aisha, and her camera!) :




Myself & Aisha


Sylvs, Aisha, Me.

Myself & Stephanie drawing the limited edition disgusting toenails. This time with the hairy leg ;D The red balloon. I found it on the floor of our classroom.





Mei-Shaan, Gladys and Aisha!

hahaah, look at mei-shaan! ;F

And this!


Haha, dreamy Gladys!
Gotcha, Sylvs! :D

Digusting toenails background, and Aisha!

Haha you can call it camwhore, coz there are alot others ;D

No comments: