Monday, October 01, 2007

3 days left!

Till we can go play and burn all our textbooks! (Figuratively)
Oh no, I know i'm gonna fail history! Obvious.
I didn't finish the paper. Neither did Hazel nor Mei-shaan and probably some others. It was a 2-hour paper and there were 15 mcq questions, 5 saq, 1 sbq, and 2 seq. AND that's only the general questions, not including the different parts in each question.

So at first when i was about to finish sbq i looked at the time and there was around 1 hour left, and i though there was alot of time left, so i started relaxing, writing very slowly and nicely.

And stoned for around 10 minutes. Then continued the last part of sbq. And guess what man!
I was wrong! The last question took me alot of time to write, and when i moved on to seq i was.stuck.
Each one was worth 26 marks, split up into part a, b and c. Part c was 13 marks, and I didn't know how to do! So i crapped the first few sentences and decided to move on to the next question.
Even worse. I became more nervous and scribbled messily, because there was only around 15 minutes left, so I did the first two parts, then went back to the previous question, then wrote more rubbish, and went back to the next question, then scribbled even more rubbish coz there was only 5 minutes left! And my handwriting was atrocious.
So rubbishy.
Anyway, when the teacher said,"Stop writing", i supposedly gave up and clicked my pen in at that exact. I looked at Mei-shaan and she mouthed,"Can't finish!"
So people around there were like:
"Oh shhhhhh-" or "Cannot finish!"
Aiyuh. History ruined the day! Coz science was quite easy. Oh oh except for 1 physics question which alot alot of people didn't know how to do either.

Now we have lit, chinese, math, and english left.
Lit and hcl's tomorrow. :(

No comments: