Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bad, bad, bad.

Hello. Choosing subjects sucks. I can't decide.
Yeah, last time it used to be so easy to say,"Oh I'm gonna take _____ and _____", but now when we really have to make a final option, it's not so easy!!
Orginally, I wanted to take Physics + Chem and Full Geog, Half lit half S.S. A Math is compulsory for us.
But alot alot of people want to take PhysicsChem so it's quite competitive. All the smart people from SY and CO want to take double science, and they don't want to take triple science, so what, we, the normal people, are left with?
I heard that last year many people didn't want to take triple science so those who wanted got their first choice.
I'm considering, coz my science is better than humans, but I may not be able to cope.
This is so annoying. We had to hand in the form today, but I didn't bring it. I still don't know what to take.


This isn't a poem -.-
By the way, you don't even understand.
You keep repeating it; what you did.
You thought everything was alright already,
So did I.
But you apparently forgot again,
thought I was invisible, right?

Or did you forget that i even existed?
What do you expect me to do, grovel and beg?
This isn't a very big matter,
but you chose to involve everyone by telling what I said
?!
You don't even treat me as a friend at all,
it may seem settled on the surface
But if you keep treating me that way
as in realising suddenly,"oh, i just remembered that she existed!"
do you really think everything's okay again?
Maybe this is the reason why Danielle doesn't speak to us anymore,
because we treated her that way.
Probably not all the time, but we did at times.
And now it's my turn is it?
I feel bad, but you don't seem to realise anything.
You can't expect me to just pretend you didn't do anything and act happy.
It's the same as someone shouting in your face and scolding you for no reason,
you won't just stand there and stare at that person dumbly right?
You would also get angry.
This thing is just too complicated, but sometimes i really wonder if you even care as a friend.




No comments: